Local History Talks are held on the 3rd Thursday of the Month at 7.30pm at the Upper Norwood Library, Westow Hill SE19 1TJ. Free entry including refreshments but donations are appreciated.
Local History Meetings
- January 19th 2017 - The River Effra. Jon Newman. Archives Manager, Lambeth Archives.
- February 16th 2017 - Revealing Norwood from within the Bromley Historic Collections. Lucy Bonner, Archivist Bromley Council.
- March 16th 2017 - Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Graham Harker.
- April 20th 2017 - Exploring the story of time in the 19th and 20th centuries, through the collection of The Clockworks Museum. James Nye of the Clockworks Museum, West Norwood.
- May 18th 2017 - Lambeth’s Lost Buildings. Edmund Bird, Heritage Advisor to the Mayor of London.
- June 15th 2017 - Shopping at the Palace (continued). Crystal Place Overground Festival event by Alun Thomas in conjunction with the Norwood Society Triangle Shops project.